08 August 2011

Dilemma

Dilemma
By John B. Juat

I
Your hazelnut eyes and killer smile
Make my heart melt and be a man of wile
Your hair black as a moonless night
I can’t resist you, I won’t give up this fight

II
Never in my life have I felt this way
I wish that in each other’s arms we’ll forever stay
I hope that we’ll never have to be apart
I’ll give you everything, my mind, soul and my heart

III
Why do you do this to me my dear?
I am terribly confused, I am filled with much fear
Should I fight for our love, or should I now flee
Before my emotions drown in this violent sea?

IV
I love you so much, I cannot just let you go
But my heart dictates it cannot be so
For God called me to be alone when serving Him
I don’t know what to do. I’m lost. My life is dim

V
I’m sure it hurts you, but it actually kills me
Knowing that together we can never be
Its over between us, I have no choice
But i can no longer resist His lovable voice

VI
Goodbye to you, my dear,
But God calls me, I hear

No comments:

Post a Comment