02 June 2011

An Inspiring Conversation

AN INSPIRING CONVERSATION
by John B Juat

Me:
I don't want to live another day in this earth
I am nothing, I have no more worth
So much suffering, sorrow and so much pain
I just can't take it anymore, it's driving me insane


Lord:
Come and tell me everything you wish to say
Tell me your worries, tell me what happened today
No matter how busy you are, find some time to pray
And I assure you, I will make sure things will be okay


Me:
Somehow things are still too difficult to bear
People do not love me, people do not care!
My hopes and dreams are crashing down, i can only ask why
Sometimes i just wish I would instantly die


Lord:
My child, why don't you stop for a while? Why don't you pause?
And understand that everything happens for a cause
Learn to love and embrace My cross
And you will never ever feel at a loss


Me:
I am blinded by a lot of things, i can no longer see
I find it impossible to believe the earth is filled with beauty
There are a lot of things that i cannot understand
Lord Jesus Christ, please, take me by the hand


Lord:
I love you so much. Right by your side I will always stay
You are my everything to Me, my Child. I love you in a special way
Trust in Me and believe that I'm here for you everyday
Hold on, have faith, I will be the one to find a way


Me:
Yes, Lord, You know what is best for me
I trust in your love, goodness and your mercy
I am lost, so I come to you, Father, for grace
That each trial I encounter may be for your glory and praise

No comments:

Post a Comment